Join Us at a 2014 Bible Camp for your YouthAre you a youth leader searching for a Gospel-centered, high energy Bible camp for your church's youth?
Since 1993, Student Life has hosted almost one million youth at Bible camps and they have heard the Gospel and been challenged to grow in Christ. Each summer Student Life hosts 45,000+ youth at over 45 Student Life camps.
The Student Life staff places incredible value on the Bible, prayer and partnering with the Church so that youth might be transformed into devoted followers of Jesus.
Benefits of Student Life Bible camps:
- God's Word center stage in all aspects
- Group building through recreation or local mission projects
- Top Christian speakers and worship leaders
- Family Group Bible Studies in groups of 8 - 10 students led by your adult leaders
- Connection all year with our staff who serve you in prayer, with camp preparations and at your event
- Youth Ministers have freedom to spend time investing in your students and adult leaders
- Drama team at every camp bringing thought provoking, biblically-based (and sometimes gut-busting) stories to life
2014 Theme: In Mark 8:29, Jesus asked his disciples "Who Do You Say I Am?" This is life's most important question, and every single person must answer it. That is why Student Life Camp 2014 will paint a clear, holistic picture of the Christ, our Messiah, Jesus.