STUDENT LIFE IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING A QUALITY EXPERIENCE AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE SO THAT MORE STUDENTS CAN EXPERIENCE STUDENT LIFE CAMP. OUR GOAL IS NOT TO ENTERTAIN, BUT RATHER TO BRING THE TEACHINGS OF SCRIPTURE TO LIFE.
- Send payment by check to Student Life, PO Box 36040, Birmingham, AL 35236.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, AmericanExpress, Discover, and MasterCard) by calling Student Life at 800.718.2267.
November 1, 2012
- Groups will receive a discount of $10 per person for each $60 deposit paid by Nov. 1, 2012.
January 31, 2013
- Deadline for $60-per-person deposit required to secure your space at camp.
- Deposits made after January 31, 2013, will confirm reservations for your students at $10 per person more than the published price.
- Groups canceling after this date will NOT be refunded their deposit.
April 1, 2013
- If numbers are lowered before this date, the deposit can be transferred to your church’s camp balance but will not be refunded.
- If numbers are lowered after this date, all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to your camp balance.
12 days before camp (35 days before Beach)
- Final balance, rooming list, and group leader agreement are due (mailed copies of Waiver and Release Forms for beach camp participants are due).
- Groups not getting their final balance, rooming list, group leader agreement and scanned or faxed waivers to our office by this date will be charged a $100 late fee.
- All final balance money is non-refundable and non-transferable after this date.
The Fine Print
SECURING SPACE FOR YOUR GROUP
- Securing reservations is as simple as filling out the Registration Form, registering online, or calling our office @ 800.718.2267.
- After you have registered, we will send you a confirmation letter and promotional packet that will help get your students excited about camp.
- Deposits are not required to secure space for your group until January 31, 2013.
- Student Life makes and fulfills commitments to locations and vendors based on your committed number. Please inform us as soon as possible if your plans change.
- Deposits of $60 per person are due January 31, 2013. Deposits made by January 31, 2013 will secure space at the published price for the week of camp you choose to attend.
- Deposits made after January 31, 2013 will confirm reservations for your students at $10 per person more than the published price.
- Housing priority is determined by the date your deposit is received.
- Reservations will still be held without a deposit after January 31, 2013. However, priority will be given to groups with paid deposits.
CANCELLATIONS AND DECREASING YOUR NUMBERS
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations after January 31, 2013, but can be transferred to your final balance until April 1, 2013.
- Deposits are non-transferable to your final balance if you decrease your number after April 1, 2013.
- An official registration number will be established for your group 12 days before Student Life Camp begins (35 days for Beach). We will use your official registration number to calculate your final balance because of our commitments to camp locations.
- If you decrease your number or cancel inside 12 days before your event begins (35 days for Beach), you will be responsible for the full balance. All FINAL BALANCE money is non-refundable and non-transferable inside 12 days of the event (35 days for Beach). We regret that we cannot refund or transfer your payment after this time.
- Your final balance, rooming list, group leader agreement and scanned or faxed waivers are due in the Student Life office no later than 12 days before your camp begins (35 days for Beach).
- An official registration number will be established for your group 12 days before your camp begins (35 days for Beach). We will use your official registration number to make commitments to the camp locations and to calculate your final balance.
- Groups not getting their final balance, rooming list, group leader agreement and scanned or faxed waivers to our office by the end of the day 12 days before camp (35 days for Beach) will be charged a $100 late fee. We will send statements in April and May that will clearly indicate the specific date that your information is due.
- All FINAL BALANCE money is non-refundable and non-transferable after 12 days before camp (35 days for Beach). We regret that we cannot refund or transfer your payment after this time.
NATIONAL DISASTER CANCELLATION
Since Student Life began, we have always followed through with hosting planned events. We are committed to continue to do so. However, in these uncertain times post-9/11, a national disaster or act of terror could render us both unable to host a planned event and unable to return your deposits. We hire staff, purchase equipment, and rent non-refundable facilities based on your reservations. Please be advised that if a Student Life event is cancelled due to such extraordinary circumstances, we cannot refund your deposits regardless of other published cancellation dates and deadlines.
Student Life has your group’s safety in mind as we host events. If we are unable to host an event due to weather conditions, deposits cannot be refunded. Refunds of final balance payments will be made only if properties and/or locations refund Student Life for these costs. If an event is hosted as scheduled and your group cancels or reduces numbers due to weather conditions, all payments are non-refundable.