Cedarville – STAFF info
Bathrooms: Community Bathrooms
Bed types: Dorms have 2 twin beds in each room.
Buildings typically used: McChesney, St. Clair, The Hill, Lawlor & Printy (Unique suite set up), McKinney, Johnson
Linens: Bed linens & towels NOT provided. Twin size beds
Lost Keys: $75 for key/fob unit & $5 for meal card
mini fridges available for medicine?: unknown
Meals will be served in: The Cafeteria is in the Stevens Student Center and is an all-you-can-eat buffet style. They always have sub sandwiches, cereal, standard home-style fare, salad bar, dessert bar, self serve ice cream and pizza available.
Food Allergies: Note food allergies on the rooming list and our staff will report these to the camp location
Worship Room: Dixon Ministry Center
Camp Office: Dixon Ministry Center
Check In: Dixon Ministry Center MAP
Parking: plenty of parking between the cafeteria & worship room
Extra Nights: $28-ish (2019 rate)
Extra Meals: 2019 rates: B: $5.50 / L: $6.50 D: $8.25
Additional Forms Required?
- The Climbing Wall may require an additional form?
Register For This Camp
Cedarville – STAFF info
EATThe cafeteria is all-you-can-eat buffet style. The cafeteria is large and allows students to hang out with their friends. They always have sub sandwiches, cereal, standard home-style fare, salad bar, dessert bar, self-serve ice cream and pizza available. The staff is great and will happily work with any food allergies.
SLEEPGuys: 2 or 4 per room; community or suite bathrooms Girls: 2 or 4 per room; community or suite bathrooms We use multiple dorms on campus. Each room holds two people and most have hall/community bathrooms. The dorms are centrally located on campus and are within close walking proximity of recreation fields, cafeteria and worship center.
PLAYFree Time Options – Indoor basketball, tennis courts, sand volleyball, climbing wall*, campus bookstore*, campus game room*, coffee shop*, plenty of field space for soccer or ultimate Frisbee. *Requires additional fee
- Indian Mound Park 937.562.7440
- Clifton Mill 937.767.5501
- Kings Island Theme Park 513.754.5700
- National Air Force Museum 937.255.3286
- Cincinnati Reds
- Udders & Putters 937.325.0502
- Feel free to enjoy area attractions on your way to or from camp.
Staff Favorites at Cedarville University
- Dixon Ministry Center – Worship, Family Group Leaders meeting, Youth Ministers meeting, registration and our camp office all take place in this one building.
- Mom and Pop's Ice Cream Shop – This is right across the street from Cedarville's campus, creating a great hang out spot for after Worship.