Glorieta – STAFF info
- Dorms hold anywhere from 4–20 people with community-style bathrooms. The dorms are just steps away from the dining hall, coffee shop and lake.
- Rooms do NOT lock. There are some lockers available to secure things (bring your own lock)
- The rooms do not have AC so warn them ahead of time and tell them to bring some fans if they want some.
Bathrooms: Community style / Bathroom area is in each bunk style room
Bed types: twin beds – bunk beds
Buildings typically used: Texas Main, Texas A & B, Oklahoma, Thunderbird, Garden I & II
Linens: Bed linens & towels NOT provided. Twin size beds
Lost Keys: $N/A
mini fridges available for medicine?: We have a few mini-fridges that we use for medical needs that can go in the rooms, we also have two full-size fridge and freezers with a microwave and toaster oven in the dining hall for people that need to bring their own food with them.
Handicap Rooms: Limited, let Event Director & Specialist know ASAP if this is requested
Meals will be served: Family style in the Dining Hall
- The dining hall offers family-style dining with typical options being chicken Alfredo, pulled pork, and chicken. The salad bar is always available.
- Tables assigned according to your church
- not a come & go-1 person from your table gets a tray of food for the entire table
- Meal rotations will be assigned by SL staff
Food Allergies: Note food allergies on the rooming list and our staff will report these to the camp location
Worship Room: Holcomb Auditorium
Camp Office: Holcomb
LGL meeting: Moody Chapel
Check In: Holcomb
Parking: In front of Holcomb, outside the dining hall, and at dorms
Extra Nights: Unknown
Extra Meals: Unknown
Additional Forms Required
- Bring clothes that can get dirty in the mud pit!
- Glorieta emails out links to each church so every participant with that church fills out a Glorieta waiver in addition to the SL Participant form
- All adults (18+) are required to do the TX Child Protection training course
Covid:Register For This Camp