Shocco – STAFF info
Bed types vary including twins, bunks, full, queen and queen size beds. Most buildings have private baths, some have shared bathrooms.
Linens: Bed linens provided. Towels NOT provided.
Bed types: Dorms have 2 twin beds in each room.
Buildings typically used:
- Crestview: most rooms have 2 sets of bunk beds & sleep 4/room with private bath
- Lakewood Lodge: most rooms have 3-4 bunk beds sleeping 6-8/room & a bath in each room
- Mountain Ridge & Rocky Ridge: most rooms have 2 bunk beds & 1 full size bed sleeping max 6/room & private bath in each
- Oakridge & Springview: most rooms have 2 full or 2 queen size beds sleeping 4/room & private bath in each
- Shocco Inn: most rooms have 2 full size beds and sleep 4/room. Some rooms on 3rd floor have bunk beds sleeping 4-6/room depending on bedding
- Smith Camp Lodge: most rooms have 2 full size beds & sleep 4. Some rooms only sleep 3 with 1 full & 1 single bed. Suite style bathrooms
- Stephens Center: typically used for personalities
Lost Keys: $5 each
mini fridges available for medicine: mini-fridge can be requested for medicine needs only. There’s a fridge in Shocco Inn. Microwave in cafeteria
Service Animals: No, we do not allow pets. Service dogs are allowed as defined by the ADA
Laundry: N/A (small space only available to staff)
Meals will be served in: Bagley Center (2nd floor)
- Food is served cafeteria style where students can use a tray and walk down the line
- A sandwich bar, salad bar and cereal bar (breakfast only) are also available in addition to the main cafeteria line
Food Allergies: Note food allergies on the rooming list and our staff will report these to the camp location
Worship Room: Ricker Activity Center Occasionally we use the Chapel
Camp Office: Bagley 1st floor
Check In: Bagley 1st floor
Parking: Free, available throughout campus
Extra Meals: $8 (in 2019)
Service animals: allowed, see contract for more details
Additional Forms Required?
Register For This Camp